What is Operations Feature?
Operations feature" enables users to define operating hours for current and past operating periods. Users can define working hours for a point or multiple points by the help of the point selector feature.
Energy, facility and budget managers can easily define operating/special periods and working hours, and change them.
- Users can easily track their consumption and cost distributions while the operating/non operating periods
- Start and end date of a working period
- Working days
- Open and close hours of working days
- Date of a special day/holiday
- Open and close hours of a special day
Features and Functions
- Ability to define operating periods for a single point
- Ability to define operating periods for multiple points by using point tags
- Filtering undefined measurement points
- Filtering undefined-subtags related measurement points
- Ability to define holidays and special days
- Download your data in .xlsx format
|USE CASE #1:||**Provides the user to define current and past working periods, and operating hours.**Users can define working days and open/close hours of working days for a single measurement point or multiple measurement points.|
|USE CASE #2:||**Provides the user to define holidays and special days.**Users can also define holidays or special days where the operating hours are different than current operating hours.|
Users can export the defined current and past operating periods, and special days data as an Excel File. To export the data, they can simply see the Excel icon in the upper right corner of Operating Hours tab and by clicking this icon, data will be downloaded.