Active Power Trend (APT) module allows the users to monitor consumption in desired time periods. In addition, it allows customers to compare this consumption with other parameters.
- APT module helps businesses to monitor energy consumption in every angle.
- Through APT module, users not only have the chance to compare subdivisions with each other but also compare them with other variables(temperature, operating hours) and evaluate how well they operate.
- APT gives an idea about their operational effectiveness.
- Electricity Consumption (kWh/ TEP)
- Active Power (kW)
- Gas Consumption (kWh/ m3)
- Water Consumption (m3)
- Temprature (C)
Features and Functions:
Filtering measurement points according to tags
Visualize your data of a single or multiple measurement points
Download your data in .xlsx format
Analyze data based on different time of use grops (operating hours, non-operating hours, night/day/peak tariff periods, weekdays, weekends …etc)
Analyze data based on different category breakdown (lighting, HVAC, air conditioner etc.)
Different display styles (Line chart, Stacked bar)