The Alarm Distribution Analysis feature provides a duration-based or count-based alarm distribution for selected time intervals by showing the percentages of alarms in a categorised way.
- Categorically visualise your alarm data.
- Improve your operational reports.
- Detect the measurement points where the most alarms occur.
- Detect the most frequent alarms.
- Detect possible faults earlier.
- Take action to solve repetitive situations.
- Engage your technical staff in preventive maintenance.
- Power Consumption
- Working Condition
- Battery Level
- Demand Level
- Solar Production
Features and Functions:
Provides category-based or location, or count-based alarms by visualising them.
It gives more place to frequent alarms to emphasise them.
Suggests focusing on the most critical alarms and reporting the less frequent ones.
Provides a .xlsx file to see all alarms based on all parameters.