The Consumption Benchmarking by period module visualises aggregated energy consumption on various periods, such as operating hours, non-operating hours, night/day/peak tariff periods, etc., in a portfolio.
In addition to visualisation, this module informs and motivates the user for performance improvement and tariff management.
- Improve decision-making on which period to focus energy-saving measures
- Benchmark your sites and identify outliers and poor performers
- Visualise your data over any period you can choose
- Engage your employees in behavioural energy-saving actions
- Allows you to understand your energy profile and select your tariff by Time-Of-Use(TOU) periods
- Electricity Consumption (kWh, TEP)
- Water Consumption (m3)
- Gas Consumption (kWh, m3)
Features and Functions:
- Filter measurement points according to tags
- Visualise your data via a table or stacked bar chart
- Benchmark energy use and their ratios for multiple sites, meters, sub-meters, or any other measurement points in various periods
- Download your data in .xlsx format
- Analyse data based on various periods (operating hours, non-operating hours, night/day/peak tariff periods, weekdays, weekends …etc.)