Generator Portfolio Status (GPS) module allows the users to monitor all of the generator assets' collected data in one table concerning data collection frequency.
In addition, it allows customers to sort the assets list regarding selected parameters and summarise the whole portfolio status in four main topics (quality, fuel level, warning, and alarm).
- GPS module helps businesses to monitor generator portfolio and supports uninterrupted energy supply for facilities by reflecting critical data that affects generator functions.
- Users' actions are accelerated by the GPS module's abilities, such as detecting and notifying abnormal situations specified by Users' requirements.
- All the data of the GPS module can be exported as a .xlsx file to enable and support Users' analysing and reporting processes.
- GPS module collects the data of the generators' control unit.
- Grid Status (On/Off)
- Generator Status (Waiting, Running)
- Generator Mode (Unknown, Test, Manual, Auto, Stop)
- Fuel Level (%)
- Generator Voltage (V)
- Generator Frequency (Hz)
- Grid Frequency (Hz)
- Engine Temperature (°C)
- Grid Voltage (V)
- Oil Pressure (bar)
- Oil Temperature (°C)
- Motor Speed (rpm)
- Battery Voltage (V)
- Generator Power (kW)
- Days to Service (days)
- Last Read Date (dd.mm.yyyy)
- 1 min (ideal frequency)
- 3 min
- 5 min
- 15 min
- 30 min
- Hourly (possible but not preferred)
- Daily (possible but not preferred)
Features and Functions:
- Sorting the asset regarding parameters,
- Customisation of parameters in the module according to Users' preferences,
- Export your data in .xlsx format,
- Filtering the support concerning tags defined by User