Manual Data Entry allows users to enter any type of data that can be added to adressed division. Some required data should be added manually, and some should be added to analyze historical data. Manual Data Entry works with other modules and provide data for them.
- Add required data to enrich your analyze.
- Analyze your historical data and contribute the instant interpretations.
- Address your data and make it a part of required segment.
- Electricity Consumption (kWh, TEP)
- Electricity Generation (kWh, TEP)
- Natural Gas (kWh TEP, m3)
- Water Consumption (m3)
- Generator Fuel (lt)
- Active Power (kW)
- Gas Consumption (kWh/ m3)
- Temprature (C)
- Deviation (kWh / m3 / %)
- Battery Voltage (V)
- Battery State of Charge (%)
- Total Energy Export
- Grid Status (On/Off)
- Generator Status (Waiting, Running)
- Generator Mode (Unknown, Test, Manual, Auto, Stop)
- Fuel Level (%)
- Generator Voltage (V)
- Generator Frequency (Hz)
- Grid Frequency (Hz)
- Engine Temperature (°C)
- Grid Voltage (V)
- Oil Pressure (bar)
- Oil Temperature (°C)
- Motor Speed (rpm)
- Generator Power (kW)
Features and Functions:
- Add any type of data that Reengen IoT Platform can process.
- Archive your data into this module.
- Upload your data in any period you can use.
- By cooperating with other modules, manuel data entry enrich their performance.
- Add any type of data that can be used in chosen module.