- Portfolio Energy Performance Report module provides information on energy performance of the and enables users to make comparison in the table.
- Calculates the energy performance scores of multiple locations/buildings in a portfolio and compares them with each other.
- Provides information on the energy savings rates of the entire portfolio and how much carbon emissions they have reduced.
Figure 1: Portfolio Energy Performance Report Widget
- Track and compare site-to-site saving scores, rankings, carbon emissions
- Engage your employees into energy saving actions
- Electricity Consumption (kWh)
Features and Functions:
- Filtering measurement points according to tags
- Visualize your data of a single or multiple measurement points
- Download your data in .xlsx format
- Calculate energy saving scores
- Reports total energy saving
- Rank your building by region or in total portfolio
- Track energy saving performances compared to previous year
- Sort in ascending or descending to identify the best energy performing buildings
Figure 2: Settings Side of the Portfolio Energy Performance Report Module