The Total Consumption demonstrates the total consumption values of certain data types in a selected time interval. In addition, it compares consumption with the preceding year and allows its increase or decrease to be monitored as a percentage value.
- See your consumption data and improve your sustainability reports.
- Compare your consumption with the corresponding time last year regarding energy and cost.
- Choose any time interval to compare your data with.
- Compare your total consumption by selecting locations.
- Take action depending on your data.
- Analyse the results of your actions to save your energy and budget.
- Determine your growth in terms of consumption increase.
- Electricity Consumption (kWh, toe, ton CO2e, kcal)
- Water (m3)
- Natural Gas (kWh, toe, m3, kcal, ton CO2e)
- Coal (Ton, kWh, toe, kcal, ton CO2e)
- Steam (kg, Ton)
- Total Consumption(Electricity, Natural Gas) (kWh)
- Generator Fuel (lt)
- LPG (m3, kWh, toe, ton CO2e, kcal)
- Air (m3)
- Propane (kg, kWh, toe, ton CO2e, kcal)
- 15 min
- 30 min
Features and Functions:
- Visualise your consumption
- Select a time interval and location.
- See total consumption in terms of energy or its cost.
- The cost is defined according to your tariff.
- Compare your consumption and tariff efficiency.