UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) Portfolio Management demonstrates real-time condition parameters and statuses of data sources (UPSs, grid, UPS batteries etc.), stresses on the things such as bypassed and not bypassed UPSs and abnormalities in their statuses.
- Follow the statuses of your data sources. (UPSs, grid, UPS batteries etc.)
- Visualise must-follow parameters and UPSs' bypass statuses(being bypassed or not) within one whole section easily.
- Monitor real-time data showing statuses and parameters.
- Empower your technical staff's knowledge of device statuses and parameters.
- Notice the number of bypassed UPSs, warnings and alarms.
- Take action based on warnings/alarms and statuses.
- Reduce your operational costs.
- UPS BATTERY VOLTAGE (V)
- UPS BYPASS VOLTAGE (V)
- UPS INPUT VOLTAGE (V)
- UPS OUTPUT VOLTAGE (V)
- LOAD (%)
- UPS BATTERY TEMPERATURE (°C)
- GRID CURRENT (A)
- BATTERY CURRENT (A)
- UPS OUTPUT FREQUENCY (Hz)
- GRID FREQUENCY (Hz)
- BYPASS FREQUENCY (Hz)
- LAST READ DATE
Features and Functions:
- Rename the title of your visuals to increase readability.
- Filter points you want to track.
- Determine the data type(s) you wish to observe.
- See your UPS/Battery conditions with descriptive names such as Abnormal, Alarm, Warning, Startup, Normal, Depleted, Low, Off, Bypass, Booster, Reducer …etc.
- Export your visualized data into .xlsx format.