There is a section in the Admin Panel where user groups can be managed. You can follow the steps below to access this section:
- Step 1: Click the Admin Panel from the My Account dropdown menu on the left.
- Step 2: Go to the User Management section. From here, you can do all User Management operations.
There are three types of Users in the Reengen Energy Platform: Active Users, Disabled Users, and Pending Users.
- Active Users: Users who can access the platform and use forms.
- Disabled Users: Disabled users cannot access the platform and cannot use the forms.
- Pending Invitations: Users who were invited but did not accept the invitation appear here. Once the invitation is accepted, the user appears in the Active User section. If the invitation is not accepted, the invitation will be automatically deleted within 1 month.
You can click this article to learn how to invite a user: How to Invite a Colleague and Add a New User?
==If you want to learn how to disable a user, follow the below steps:==
- ==Step 1:== ==Click the User/Users you want to disable.==
- ==Step 2:== ==Click the Active button on the User Account page's right top. If the button is filled that means the User is Active else the User is Disabled.==
==Note====: Please don't forget to click the Update button.==
As a shorter route:
- Step 1: Click the check box to the left of the user.
- Step 2: Select Disable User from the options at the top left.