There are three types of Users in the Faradai Energy Platform: Active Users, Disabled Users, and Pending Users.
- Active Users: Users who can access the platform and use forms.
- Disabled Users: Disabled users cannot access the platform and cannot use the forms.
- Pending Invitations: Users who were invited but did not accept the invitation appear here. Once the invitation is accepted, the user appears in the Active User section. If the invitation is not accepted, the invitation will be automatically deleted within 1 month.
There is a section in the Admin Panel where user groups can be managed. You can follow the steps below to access the User Management section:
- Step 1: Click the Admin Panel from the My Account dropdown menu on the left.
- Step 2: Go to the User Management section. From here, you can do all User Management operations.
When the User Management section is clicked, the Active User Page greets you. The Disabled User Page and Pending Invitations Page are located next to the Active User Page.
- You can click this article to learn What is the Active User Page?
- You can click this article to learn What is the Disabled User Page?
All Pending Users are sorted on the Pending Invitations Page by date of invitation. On the Pending Invitations Page, features are seen such as Roles, Points, and Invite Date.
- The Roles, and Points defined when inviting a User appear on the Active User Page screen. Can be inviting a new user by clicking the '+ Invite User' button on the right. You can click this article to learn how to invite a new user : How to Invite a Colleague and Add a New User?
- If the invitation is accepted by the User, the User will be an Active User, else the User continues to be Pending Invitations.
Note: If you click the check box to the left of the user:
- User invitations can be sent to the User's email by clicking the Reinvite button at the top left.
- Re-invitation can be sent up to three times a day.
- User invitations can be deleted from the User's checkbox by clicking the Cancel Invite button at the top left.
- If the user invitation is not accepted by the user in 1 month, the invitation link will be expired automatically. If a user wants a new invitation after the expiration period, a user must send a new email to the related authorized person.
All Pending User information can be downloaded as an Excel file by clicking the File symbol next to the '+ Invite User' button.
Searching operation can be done by typing keywords while using filter feature where located on the top-left of the page.