All operations on Faradai Energy Platform are made by Users. Users need permission to make operations. All Users haven't all permissions. Each User can perform some operations, these permissions are assigned to the users by the Administrator.
Users' permissions can be changed after authorization.
If you want to change the permissions of a user, you can follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Click the Admin Panel from the My Account dropdown menu on the left.
- Step 2: Go to the Permissions section.
- Step 3: Click the User Group that you want to change.
Note: Admin Permission cannot be changed. You can change all User Groups except that Admin.
- Step 4: There are 3 sections on the User Permission Page: Group Name, Permission, and Users.
- Change the User Group name from the Name section.
- Assign new Permissions to this User Group from the Permission section.
- Select the User for this user group from the User section.
Note: All users are seen on the left and selected users are seen on the right.
- Click a user from the left and click the left direction arrow so, this user is added to the selected user list.
- Click a user from the right and click the right direction arrow so, this user is removed from the selected user list.