Users make all operations on Faradai Energy. Users need permission to complete procedures. All Users haven't all licenses. Each User can perform some functions; these permissions are assigned to the users by the Administrator.
Administrators may want to categorise users by group to specify group-based permissions. For this reason, the concept of User Role Group has emerged.
You can click this article to learn about: What is User Role Group?
All User Role Groups are seen in the Permissions section of the Admin Panel. To reach this section, you can follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Click the Admin Panel from the My Account dropdown menu on the left.
- Step 2: Go to the Permissions section.
New User Role Groups can be created, except for User Role Groups in the Permission section. For this, you can follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Click the 'Add New User +' symbol on the right of the Permission section.
- Step 2: Write the User Group Name in the Group Name box.
- Step 3: Then, you must assign this User Group's Permissions. You can click this article to learn about the Standard Permissions In the Software?
- Step 4: To add a user to a new user group, the Admin user must select desired users from the list where all users are seen and click on the right arrow. You can click this article to learn how to Change User Permissions?
Note: Please remember to click on the Save button.