All operations on Faradai Energy Platform are made by Users. Users need permission to complete operations. All Users haven't all permissions. Each User can perform some operations, these permissions are assigned to the users by the Administrator.
Administrators may want to categorize users by the group to specify group-based permissions. For this reason, the concept of User Role Group has emerged.
All User Role Groups are seen in the Permissions section of the Admin Panel. To reach this section, you can follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Click the Admin Panel from the My Account dropdown menu on the left.
- Step 2: Go to the Permissions section. From here, you can see all User Role Groups and their Active Usersnumbers.
Note: You can sort User Role Groups according to the number of Active Users by clicking the small up and down arrow keys.
User Role Group Operations
- User/Users can be assigned to a desired User Role Group.
- New User Role Groups can be created, except for User Role Groups in the Permission section. You can click this article to learn about: Creating A New User Role Group
- To see the permissions of the User Role Group, click on that User Role Group. You can click this article to learn about the Standard Permissions In the Software?
- To see which Users are in the User Role Group, click on that User Role Group. Users will be seen at the bottom of the opened page. You can click this article to learn about: How to Change User Permissions?
Note: All User Role Group Operations must be done by the Admin.