- Step 1: Click user account settings and select the admin panel section.
- Step 2: Click the “Point Management” tab
- Step 3: Click on the “Create New” button where on the left side of the page and then choose “Location/Building” section.
In the steps from 5 to 10, the user can define properties related to their location.
- Step 4: Name the location from the “Location Name” section.
- Step 5: Choose the type of location from the “Type” section.
- Step 6: Select the utilization purpose of building from “Activity” section.
- Step 7: Enter the area of building (m2) from “Area” section.
- Step 8: Add tags about building to find it by filtering. (example: fitness center, hotel, central offices, etc.)
Adding tags is optional. User can create any tag you want about their building. The tags that user create will then help user to find their building more easily and quickly.
- Step 9: Choose the adress of location from map where on the right side of the page.
From the upper right searcing button of the map, user can search for the building address by using geographical locations (latitude, longitude etc.). Also, user can search the adress by clicking on the map.
To mark the address, the user must double-click on the location.
- Step 10: Click the “Create” button to create the location. If user has stopped creating the location, user can press the "Cancel" button.