- Step 1: Click user account settings and select the admin panel section.
- Step 2: Click the "Locations" tab.
- Step 3: Click on the "Create New" button on the left side of the page and then choose the "Asset" section.
- Step 4: Name the asset from the "Asset Name" section.
- Step 5: Choose the location of an asset from the "Parent Location" section
In the “Parent Location” section, user can define current location of the asset under any location, sub-location or other asset.
- Step 6: Select the utilization purpose of an asset from the "Type" section. (example: generator, HVAC, system, ups)
- Step 7: Add tags about an asset to find it by filtering. (example: fitness centre, hotel, central offices, etc.)
Adding tags is optional. User can create any tag you want about their building. The tags that user create will then help user to find their building more easily and quickly
- Step 8: Click the "Create" button to create the asset. If the user has stopped creating the asset, the user can use the "Cancel" button.