- Step 1: Select your profile photo from the top right of the screen and then click on the "Admin Panel" button from the drop-down menu.
- Step 2: Next select the “Permissions” section and click the “Add New User Group” button.
- Step 3: After clicking the button, give a name to the user group and according to their department, task or hierarchy give permissions. Permissions will be module level, dashboard level or general level.
- Step 4: Choose users that can be in this group from the Users section and click the right icon.
If you want to delete a user from a group, go to usere section and choose user from selected users and click the left icon. You can also use the search field to filter users and select all filtered users by click to all users icon and send them right or left.
- Step 5: When necessary editings are made, the group should be saved from the save icon and you will see a “Changes saved successfully.” warning.