With the batch data entry feature, you can load data of the same data type with a single file for more than one point.
- Step 1: Batch data entry can be accessed from the Batch Data Entry tab on the admin page.
- Step 2: From this page, the desired data type for Batch Data Entry is selected by clicking the Download Excel Template button and the excel template is downloaded automatically.
Only data related to scope1, scope 2 and water can be loaded from here.
- Step 3: Details of the columns that need to be filled on the downloaded excel;
- Code: Indicates the code of the branches registered in the account you entered. You do not need to fill it.
- Location: This is the section where the names of the branches belonging to the code are included. You do not need to fill it.
- Activity: Shows the activity type of the location.
- Start Date (yyyy-mm-dd): Indicates the start date of the consumption data you want to transfer to the platform. When entering the start date, the order should be year-month-day. For example 2021-01-21.
- End Date (yyyy-mm-dd): Indicates the end date of the consumption data you want to transfer to the platform. When entering the end date, the order should be in the form of year-month-day. For example 2021-03-19.
- Data Type ( kWh, m3, etc.): This column is shaped according to the data type selected on the platform. For example, for electricity consumption data in kWh, water consumption data in m3 can be entered.
- Cost: In this column, the cost information of the consumption data of the relevant location is entered.