It is used to report the total amount of consumption based on data types in different consumption groups based on activity/country/all locations in the selected date range. It also gives the total area and number of employees.
- Step 1: Click the Reports icon on the access bar at the top of the overview page.
- Step 2: The report type Total Activity Data Report to be downloaded from the Folder section is selected.
- Step 3: Then, the time interval to see the data is selected on a yearly basis.
- Step 4: The locations to which the data belongs are optionally selected as one of the headings of the total sum of all locations, location breakdown, country or activity.
- Step 5: When all selections are completed, the export button is pressed. The report file will be downloaded to your computer in an excel format.