The accuracy of the hourly electricity consumption data is paramount to providing meaningful insights. We employ several measures to ensure its precision:
- Data Collection: Our platform sources data from advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) and industry-grade sensors, ensuring real-time and granular data capture.
- Data Validation: Once received, data undergoes a rigorous validation process, identifying any anomalies, gaps, or inconsistencies that might indicate inaccuracies or instrument malfunctions.
- Calibration: We periodically calibrate our data collection instruments to ensure they maintain their accuracy over time.
- Integration with Trusted Sources: For facilities with connected systems, we integrate with Building Management Systems (BMS) and Energy Management Systems (EMS) to cross-reference and verify consumption data.
- Historical Analysis: By comparing current data against historical trends, we can identify any sudden or unexplained deviations, which might be subjected to further verification.
- User Feedback Loop: Facility managers and users have the capability to provide feedback on observed data, offering an additional layer of verification from those on the ground.
By implementing these measures, we strive to maintain the highest level of data accuracy and integrity, ensuring that our users can make informed decisions based on reliable information.