It is used to report the total amount of emissions based on data types in different emission groups based on activity/country/all locations in the selected date range. It also gives the total area number of employees and the total emission amount based on scope.
- Step 1: Click the Reports icon at the left on the navigation bar.
- Step 2: Select the GHG Protocol Emission Report.
- Step 3: Select the time interval for data on a yearly basis.
- Step 4: Optionally select locations for data under headings of activity, country, or all locations.
- Step 5: Once selections are complete, press the export button. The report will be downloaded to your computer in PDF format.
The user can generate reports for all locations where authorized.