It's 2022 as of the writing of this article. There are products for everything now, and naturally there are tens of sales and marketing products out there. Here's what makes Infoset a good choice and separates it from others:
- All-in-one solution: It is (or was) probably one of your pain points - using Product A for managing your sales, Product B for live chat, Product C for customer support, and so on. We know how hard it is to manage 10 tools and keep them in sync, and that's exactly why we made Infoset a unified platform. Instead of using a mix of disconnected point solutions, you can use Infoset which brings everything you need together in one simple, integrated platform.
- Easy-to-use: There's practically no learning curve. You don't need to watch endless how-to videos or do meetings with customer success teams. We know that real customer success is providing a simple solution that you can just pick up and use with minimal onboarding steps.
- Flexible and powerful: All Infoset products are built by a team of industry experts with years of experience, and they all scale with your needs. We made sure that it covers your needs now and will cover them tomorrow.
- Value for money: Using the right tools is critical for your business, but that doesn't mean you need to give all your money to them. Infoset makes top-quality software affordable for everyone.
- Enterprise-level customer support for all: As a customer support software provider, our own customer support is one of our top priorities. We won't charge you thousands of dollars for premium support plans. We're ready to help you 24/7 with all of our support channels, whether you're an enterprise customer or not.
Go ahead and give Infoset a try - it's completely free. If you'd like to know more, send us a message in live chat 👍