With Infoset's modular authorization system, you can create different authority groups for your users and ensure that your teams with different functions use only the relevant Infoset modules. For example; for users in your support team, you can activate Tickets and Customers pages and prevent them from seeing other pages in the system, or let your call center users only listen to their own voice recordings.
You can follow the steps below to create an authority group:
- Go to Settings > User Settings page
- Select the Authority Groups submenu from the left and click the New Group button.
- Give a name to your new authority group and click Save
- Select the permissions you want to give to this authority group from the tables in the Module Permissions and Voice Record Permissions tabs.
Tip: You can select or deselect all rights in a column/row by clicking the column/row headings.
- Click Save at the bottom right of the page
You can assign as many authority groups as you want to each user on Infoset. To assign authority groups to users, edit a user on the Users page, and select the authority groups from the Authority Groups dropdown.