BELUGA Kids Club Rules
Rules, Kids Club, Beluga, Child, Activity
Written by Ceren Sarı
Last update: 10/17/2021
- Smoking is forbidden in the Beluga Kids Club Area.
- Food and beverage from outside the Beluga Kids Club is not accepted. Foods and beverages are provided from Beluga Kids Restaurant only.
- It is forbidden to enter to the Beluga Kids Club with alcoholic drinks.
- It is forbidden to bring materials and tools that can be dangerous for children such as glass, flammables, sharp tools etc.
- Beluga Kids Club personnels cannot give any medicine to the children.
- It is forbidden to enter to the Beluga Kids Club without any clothes, with wet clothes and bare foot.
- It is forbidden to enter to the Beluga Kids Club with scooter, skates, hoverboard etc.
- Toys and other tools that belong to Beluga Kids Club cannot be taken away from the Beluga Kids Club.
- Beluga Kids Club can be visited by children on their own or with their families.
- Children who enter to the Beluga Kids Club should not have any contagious disease and should not have any adaptation problem.
- The kids who are registered in the Beluga Kids Club are considered as permitted to attend all the kids club activities.
- Relatives and friends who are under the age of 18 cannot take the kids out of the Beluga Kids Club without the permission of the children’s parents.